Saturday, May 21, 2011

TreyBCakes Gourmet Bakery and Eatery

Today was a beautiful sunny day meant for walking outside. Not baking inside :-).
Perfect day to visit my favorite new bakery: www.treybcakes.com !

TreyB has gelato. Yummy gelato that transports me back to Italy when I worked for Maestro Pavarotti and would spend a few weeks there while he rested between tours.

I tried the hazelnut gelato. I love anything hazelnut. When you live in Europe, especially Germany, hazelnut is a staple. And this hazelnut gelato was scrumptious. As I like to say, "to die for", not entirely unrelated on this Judgement Day.

If you are up for a very delicate and tasty dessert, go to TreyB's (1801 L Street) and try their gelato. The hazelnut gelato is a winner!

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. I haven't tried their gelato yet, but then I never met a gelato that I didn't like, especially one in hazelnut flavor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If the woman is a parent or grandparent, creating a personalized omega watches for women
    featuring pictures of the children and grandchildren will be sure to please Formal Dresses. Some companies allow users to print multiple photos on the bag so that all the kids and grand-kids will share the down jackets spotlight on Grandma's purse. Alternately, those who do not have children or grandchildren to show off catier rings may be delighted to have photos of a favorite pet printed on a discount rolex watches. Proud parents of fur-babies would love to have bags displaying beloved popular christmas gifts companion animals. Others may enjoy photos of scenic landscapes, gorgeous flowers or interesting animals omega watches for women. Whatever the recipient's interests, a photo purse is a personalized, unique gift for any occasion.

    ReplyDelete